Howell New Construction
HVAC Equipment Installation in Livingston County
Building a new home requires the installation of a variety of equipment for indoor comfort. This gives you the opportunity to select high-quality, energy-efficient equipment that will meet your needs and reduce your monthly utility costs. Kearns Mechanical offers a great selection of quality systems from the best brands and precise installation for new construction in Howell and Livingston County.
Call for a Consultation
At Kearns Mechanical, we have more than three decades of industry experience and expansive product knowledge. We can help you explore the options to find the best equipment for your new construction in Howell and provide a free estimate for your installation. You can expect honest advice, trustworthy service, and superior quality workmanship.
Equipment Installation for New Construction
You have many decisions to make for your Howell new construction project. Selecting the right equipment for maintaining indoor comfort will have a lasting impact on your indoor environment and utility costs. There are more options than ever for heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality.
Please contact us at (517) 500-5387 to discuss your new construction heating, cooling, and air quality needs.
Equipment to Consider for New Construction
- Air conditioning – Central air conditioning is essential for indoor comfort in the summer months. When selecting the right system, consider the size and layout of your home and energy efficiency ratings to enjoy optimal comfort and lower utility costs.
- Furnaces – When choosing a heating system, furnaces remain popular for fast, even heat. The furnace will use the same ductwork as the air conditioner to distribute heated air throughout the house. Today’s furnaces have great energy efficiency ratings.
- Heat pumps – A heat pump offers the advantage of cooling your house in the summer and warming it in the winter months. Many homeowners install a heat pump and a furnace to create a hybrid system for optimal energy efficiency throughout the year.
- Mini-split systems – When you need to install air conditioning and heat in one area of the house or create a zoned system, ductless mini splits offer the advantage of warming and cooling your home without a duct system. You can customize the system to your unique needs.
- Custom ductwork – Ductwork is needed to distribute air from the furnace, heat pump, or air conditioning system to the various areas of your home. Custom ductwork is designed specifically for your home for the best in comfort and energy efficiency.
- Water heaters – A water heater is essential equipment for every home. There are many options available in standard tank and tankless water heaters.
- Indoor air quality – We spend most of our time indoors but the air quality can be worse than the air outside. You can clear the air with electronic air cleaners, UV purifiers, ERV and HRV systems, and carbon monoxide alarms.
- Humidifiers – Low humidity levels can cause physical symptoms, such as sore throats, headaches, and congestion. Dry air can also dry out your skin, hair, and even your wood flooring and furniture. A humidifier can help improve humidity levels.
A new construction project is a big job that requires the installation of multiple systems. Working with an experienced HVAC contractor will ensure that you choose the right equipment for your home and everything is installed to the highest industry standards.
Give us a call today at (517) 500-5387 to learn how we can help with your new construction project.