HVAC Maintenance in Howell
Improve Comfort & Equipment Performance in Livingston County
Kearns Mechanical offers HVAC maintenance in Howell and Livingston County for all equipment brands. Our technicians are extensively trained and up to date on the latest equipment and technology to keep your HVAC system working better and more efficiently. We recommend scheduling your annual maintenance for your air conditioner in the spring and furnace maintenance in the fall, so you are ready for the coming season.
If you need air conditioning or furnace maintenance, call (517) 500-5387 to arrange an appointment.
Annual Inspections & HVAC Maintenance
We rely on our heating and air conditioning systems to keep the house comfortable regardless of the temperature outdoors. Often, homeowners don’t give the equipment much thought as long as everything is running fine. You can prevent many problems and get the most from your investment with professional HVAC maintenance in Howell.
The advantages of HVAC maintenance include:
- Indoor comfort – Furnaces and air conditioners that don’t receive regular maintenance may experience a reduction in performance. Routine maintenance improves equipment performance, which helps to maintain indoor comfort and better air quality.
- Better energy efficiency – Dirty equipment won’t run at its full efficiency rating. When you keep up with regular maintenance, the system runs cleaner and more efficiently.
- Fewer repairs – When you have regular tune ups and inspections, your system will break down less often and the technician can often catch problems early when they are easier to fix.
- Utility savings – A furnace, heat pump, or central air conditioning system that is well maintained runs more efficiently. This can help you save money on your heating and cooling costs.
- Longer life for your equipment – You’ve invested a lot in your heating and air conditioning equipment, and you want it to last as long as possible. Scheduling routine maintenance helps reduce wear and tear for longer equipment life.
- Protecting your warranty – It is common for manufacturers’ warranties to require professional maintenance. If you don’t keep up with regular maintenance, they could void your warranty.
HVAC maintenance always starts with a thorough inspection of the equipment to evaluate the overall condition and identify any problems. The services that are included in professional maintenance vary, depending on the type of equipment. In general, the technician will clean the system, test for leaks, lubricate all moving parts, check and change the filters, and make any minor adjustments that may be needed.
When the maintenance inspection reveals a problem with your equipment, your HVAC technician can explain the problem and recommend the best solution. Dealing with minor repairs right away can avoid a larger repair or equipment failure later in the season.
At Kearns Mechanical, we offer HVAC maintenance in Howell and a Comfort Club that provides regular maintenance and additional benefits. Comfort Club members enjoy annual maintenance for the air conditioning system and furnace, priority service, and discounts on repairs and indoor air quality equipment.
Get in touch with us today at (517) 500-5387 for more information and to schedule HVAC maintenance.