Ready to Make Money?
Ready to Get Your Hands Dirty?
We Want You.
If This Sounds Like You, We Should Talk
3 Reasons You’ll Love Working with Us:
- Our Employees Come First. The shortest route to a happy customer is a happy employee, plain and simple. If you want evidence, check out our reviews!
- The Tools to Win. We make sure that every team member has the right tools and training to get the job done right.
- Always Looking to Improve. We want to help you grow and we need you to help us grow, work smarter, and make our customers’ experience even better.
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Fun, Team Atmosphere
- Paid Training—Earn While You Learn!
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off
Kearns Mechanical is a family-owned and operated Livingston County business in operation since 1998 under Greg & Diane Kearns. What started as just Greg, a truck, and all of the HVAC knowledge that he gained from working under his father has grown into a team of heating and cooling pros dedicated to high-quality service, installations, and construction projects.
With 30+ years of experience in home comfort systems and licensed as a Mechanical Contractor, Greg has a reputation for holding our team to the highest standards of craftsmanship. However, it is the very reason why our technicians can always end a day proud of every project – and why we have countless 5-star reviews from our customers!
We pride ourselves on the reputation we’ve earned for high-quality craftsmanship and outstanding customer service, and we’re looking for hardworking, team players that want to do the same.
What To Expect After You’ve Applied:
- Apply Online: Apply above to one of our openings.
- Phone Screening: Our team will call you to confirm your information and ensure you meet our minimum requirements.
- In-Person Interview: Let’s talk! We want to learn more about you and how you could fit within our team.
- Final Screening: Our final check is to make sure every team member can pass a drug test and background screening.
Welcome Aboard!: If you make it here, congrats! You’re on your way to a rewarding career!